Cycling Vietnam 3 days
Vietnam By Bike Travel Co., Ltd has a daily departure for traveler cyclists and destination Mekong Delta is the most much experiences for most of who had been to Vietnam for holiday. We do flexible cycling distance to adapt the traveler cyclist who will be recommended and advice the best which is based on your cycling skill. Your Cycling Vietnam 3 days will through Saigon – Long An – Ben Tre – Tra Vinh – Can Tho – Vinh Long – Saigon.
Mekong Delta is constantly alluring outsiders by visiting a few scenes, finding the verifiable culture and moving toward the life of nearby individuals. Plainly, you submerge yourself in the normal excellence and the waterway Mekong Delta is constantly alluring outsiders by visiting a few scenes, finding the authentic culture and moving toward the life of neighborhood individuals.
Obviously, you drench yourself in the common excellence and the rich culture of Mekong Delta district. In addition, you can invest energy to investigate the neighborhood skimming market at its most pleasant time and most energizing of the day. To get the best Cycling Vietnam 3 days, you should peruse cautiously the arrangement to abstain from missing something society of Mekong Delta area. Additionally, you can invest energy to investigate the nearby skimming business sector at its most delightful time and most energizing of the day.
- Day 1: Saigon – BenTre – Tra Vinh.
- Day 2: Tra Vinh – Tieu Can – Tra On – Can Tho.
- Day 3: Can Tho – Cai Rang Floating Market – Vinh Long – Saigon.
What is consisted of 3 day Mekong Bike Trip?
- Experience Cycling Guide who know the most beautiful paths to lead you to the experienced places.
- Comfortable A/C support minivan will shuttle pass the busy city/town and help you along the way which is parallel with your biking roads.
- Full meals are served along the biking loops which base on your speed pedal.
- New & High Quality Mountain Bicycle Cannondale Trail 5-2017.
- Other services will be mentioned while you request us at firstname.lastname@example.org